Is APR right for your company? Esri’s linear-referencing technology allows companies to manage and locate specific pipeline assets on or around pipe networks.
Not only can you utilize web services on any device, but you can conveniently integrate industry data models, such as Utility and Pipeline Data Model (UPDM) and Pipeline Open Data Standard (PODS), and you can merge a variety of small or large databases together. The flexibility of the solution gives the company more control over their data and enhances transparency so more thoughtful decisions can be made.
IMPROVE HOW YOU MANAGE YOUR DATA
With Esri APR you can improve the process of editing data, how you manage the data, and how the data is maintained over time with simple and easy-to-learn tools. Licensing is simple and cost effective.
MANAGE YOUR DATABASE AND PULL REPORTS FROM ONE CENTRAL LOCATION
- Cost effective and affordable
- Quick implementation
- Low learning curve
- Utilize technology you may already have
- Creates a single point to pull information and reports
- Many types of users can successfully use the technology
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Enhance inter-departmental transparency
- Disseminate data and information faster
- Non-GIS users can intuitively interact with the data
- Multiple industries are supported: Natural gas and hazardous liquids
- Utilize UPDM, PODS or any other data models
- Provides a core structure for linear referencing data
- Provides 2D and 3D support: X, Y, and Z analysis and visualization
- Route management: Pipeline data management
- Event management: Point and linear event management
- Dynamic segmentation: See multiple sets of attributes for one location
*Citing Esri website: https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pipeline-referencing/overview?rmedium=esri_com_redirects01&rsource=/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pipeline-referencing/features
The best way to know if Esri ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing is right for you is to call Novara for a quick, complimentary consultation and demo. Email us at email@example.com, fill out our web form, or call us directly at 781-982-7700.