UtilityGIS Roundtable - Part 2 September 26, 2017
Join our panel of Utility subject matter experts Baltimore Gas & Electric, Dominion Energy and CartoPac for a "round table" discussion addressing common topics that are impacting the gas utilities industry. We will explore how geospatial technologies can aid in addressing common issues utilities face today, as well as innovative solutions and what technology is available now and in the near future.
We invite those in Operations, GIS and IT to share their experience with other Gas Distribution Utilities to participate. This is part two of the series to discuss the pertinent industry topics.
- Kyle Carson, Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Tren Giles, Dominion Energy
- Glenn Vlass, CartoPac International
- Jake Opdahl, Novara GeoSolutions
- Track & Trace
- Regulations & Preparing for Audits
- Standardization of Leak Surveys
- Leveraging GIS for Maintaining Utility Assets